Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Three Days...

Today is day number three without caffeine. Whoo hoo for me!! My horrible caffeine headaches are finally gone and I kind of feel a little bit better. Now if I could just sleep a little better, without such vivid dreams, then I won't feel like I need caffeine. I have also been running every other day which clears my mind and makes me feel good about myself. Eating healthy, running, and no more caffeine...oh my who ever knew I would end up like this :) ( I even turned down In N Out the other night...which is one of my fav.fast food places. I was proud of my will power, which I normally have none of.)

On another topic, sales tax increases tomorrow, and pretty soon personal income tax and some car fee in increasing too. I know we have a state deficit, but I don't know how well this will work out. People already don't have the money to spend, so this will probably make them spend even less. Oh my...

Getting ready to read...everyone have a wonderful night!

No comments: