Thursday, March 26, 2009

If I died tomorrow...

would I really be happy with what I have done with this life God has given me?? I'm really not the adventurous type what-so-ever, but I have been having the urge to get out, go smell some flowers, breath in fresh air, swim in a lake in the middle of mountains. My life is so planned out( which is not a bad thing, I like it that way), but I really need one day to just run and jump and breath in air and just sit there in that spot for as long as it is needed to clear my brain.

I know this is prob. dangerous, but I want to go up really high on some mountain where no one ever goes and just lay down and be with just me and the earth. ( haha that kind of sounded goofy).

Don't get me wrong I am happy with my life, I think I just need some adventure sometimes...or I at least need to leave my house other than Sunday's and random nights I run to the store or have a meeting to attend.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anwen said...

Maybe after we die we will be able to lie in the grass and flowers like that?