Friday, March 27, 2009

Love to read

I found this really neat website called swaptree.com. If you love to read, but hate the expensive cost of books and how your bookshelves get over packed, you should check it out...(haha kind of sounded like an advertisement for them).

Anyways, it's a website where you can put in the books you have and the books you want and you can trade people. There are some books that are keepers but the other ones i've read and won't really read again or just weren't that interesting to me I've put on there and I have 60,000 items I can choose from to trade. I'm excited. They also do movies, cd's and video games. Now I can read all the books I've wanted too with only paying a few bucks for shipping and handling.

You should check it out if interested!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Way cool! I'm all in! I wonder if they have art books? Hmmm... Thanks for the tip!

Hugs, Auntie