Monday, March 2, 2009

A Little Visit to Chico

So on Friday I had to go up to Chico so I could take Nikki to Butte College to take a test while Chrissy watched the kids. I took quite a few pictures while I was up there, and I thought I would share some.
Nikki and I driving to the college
This was pretty much just a pile of stuff, but I liked how the picture turned out
I like this pole they had in the middle of campus, the guy there was just extra cause he was already standing there.
Another abstract statue ( I love abstract art)
This guy was praying I thought that to be interesting so I took a picture of him. It's not often I see someone praying out loud in the middle of a non christian college campus!
Cameron
Leilani
Some small pretty blue flowers growing in the grass


All in all it was a good day, kids were good for the trip up there, they were good for Chrissy and Nikki said she think she did good on her test.

Until Next time...

2 comments:

Barbara said...

What a day you had! Even a person praying on campus--what are the chances? Thanks for posting a couple pictures of the kids...
If you didn't notice, my new blogsite--For the love of God-- has some of the pictures of you all from my visit.

Maysa Monte said...

Your blog showed up in my email because I have an alert for everything that has to do with Butte College. My daughter graduated there and transfered to CSU. I like your profile and would like to keep in contact and maybe next time I come to Chico I will visit you. Love your simplicity. I'm in sunny Niteroi, northern of Rio de Janeiro. I hope that I will be some surprise for your Tuesday. Your sister in Christ, Maysa