Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green eggs and toast




So today is St. Patricks day. This morning I made my kids green scrambled eggs and toast with green butter thinking that it would be something cute for them. Well my kids probably thought I went crazy or something, Cameron told me that my eggs were rotten eggs and Leilani refused to out them anywhere near her mouth. (My kids absolutely love eggs too) Maybe another year they will like them :)

Today I also had jury duty. I was there from 8 a.m to about 12:30 p.m. I didn't even get to sit in a juror chair or answer any questions. They filled all 12 juror seats and the two alternates before I even got called on to give my information. It was a VERY boring 3 hours and I hope that I never have to go again.

One more thing, my foot is swollen and bruised and hurting pretty bad. I'm pretty sure I didn't break it because I prob. wouldn't be able to walk on it, but whatever I did do to it, it hurts. Hopefully a lot of Ibuprofen and ice will make it feel better soon. I hate limping when I walk. Plus that means I can't wear any cute shoes until my foot goes back to normal.

Until next time

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy Patty's Day! Those were scary eggs... Hope your foot is better; it's the pits not being able to get around.

I'm praying for you, Auntie

Anwen said...

Wow those eggs are bright! Lol! I hope your foot is better soon. :)