Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Books

As you already know I have problems with sleep so yesterday Tamson and I went to the goodwill and I bought tons of books to read while I can't sleep. Most of them I already read, I just love them and would re-read them over and over. Lets see...
I got;
Moby Dick-By Herman Melvin
A million little pieces-By James Frey (Which James told me that the guy made up the entire story and pretended it really happened to him)
Anthony and Cleopatra - By Shakespeare (Whom I absolutely love)
Fahrenheit 451 - By Ray Bradbury
Othello - Shakespeare
Twelfth Night - Shakespeare
Gianna - Jessica Shaver
Joshua - Joseph Girzone
Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
and Prayer is Invading the Impossible - By Jack Hayford.

I am so excited to read all of these...I sooo love books!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Wow Amber, you must really love to read to take on those types of books; and Shakespere--yeow!!! You never cease to amaze me...