Monday, March 23, 2009

Sometimes I want the world to stop


Seriously sometimes I wish I could just stop the world for 10 min get everyone I really care about into the same room and just have a giant group hug for 10 min. I've been missing people lately and wanting to be near the ones I care about all the time. My anxiety has been pretty bad and I always think like the worst is going to happen so maybe that's why I'm feeling this way. I think it would feel super nice, to have everyone you care about in the same room and just feel super loved by everyone for 10 whole minutes. So if anyone ( well people that I know) needs a hug just come on by, cause I need some too!!

2 comments:

Anwen said...

Hi Amber. I read a devotional today that really helped me, so I did my blog on it. Reading your blog helped me be more real today. Anyways, if you want to, come over and read it, maybe it will encourage you like it did me. Love you!

Barbara said...

I wish I could come over...

Love and hugs, Auntie