Monday, February 2, 2009

One of my favorite things.


So on sat. it was my nephew's first birthday party. I was supposed to make a Winnie the pooh cake but Michaels was out of pans, so instead I ended up making a soccer ball because his dad is like super soccer player. Anyways this is what it turned out like.

That would be my third cake I have made and decorated. My first one was Cameron's car cake which unfortunately I don't have a picture of and then there was Leilani's princess cake.
This year for Cameron's birthday I want to make him a firetruck cake and maybe for Leilani's birthday I'll make her a princess castle cake. Cake making is probably one of the things I enjoy most, Oh and just baking in general. It's one of those things that make my heart happy.

Until next time...

2 comments:

GrammieC said...

Nice job! I thought you meant you were going to make Winnie the Pooh with the soccer ball cake pan. Oh, no i forgot to bring Rob chips and dip and wter. Better go.

GrammieC said...

Well you're just getting started on cakes and you're doing a wonderful job. I'm impressed!!!