Friday, January 30, 2009

No sleep and a bowl of ice cream

A giant bowl of ice cream at 2:00 a.m is prob. one of the best things ever. Once again I couldn't sleep, so I tossed and turned, thought too much when I closed my eyes, and tossed and turned some more. So I decided to get up this time, I ate a giant bowl of ice cream, took a really hot shower, and put my ipod in. I finally fell asleep at like 4:00 a.m. only to be woken up at 6:00 a.m. by a loud, very energetic two year old.

Now it's off to bake some apple cranberry spice muffins and get some coffee. Oh ya and last night for dinner we had cranberry pork chops which were quite amazing. I'm slowly getting better at this cooking thing :)

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anwen said...

Wow you sound like super mom! I wish I was there for breakfast...