Friday, January 16, 2009

What a day...

So my day consisted of baking 12 dozen cookies, chasing a cat ( that is not mine) all around my apartment till I could finally catch it and put it back outside, and a huge incident involving a full container of baby oil, books, a bookshelf and my head...(Not a very pretty combination)

I finally just got cameron down for a nap, shoved something to eat down really fast while leilani was being a little terrorist, and now I think I need to go to bed...Only one more hour till James gets home...

Oh my what a day....

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Hang in there, babe. I'm praying for you...

with love, Auntie

Anwen said...

You might want to check out this book. I know I want to buy it when we have kids!

http://www.amazon.com/Slow-Steady-Get-Me-Ready/dp/159160236X/ref=pd_sim_b_4

Anwen said...

(ps that was a comment to go with the veggie tales post...oops.) Hope today is better for you all!

GrammieC said...

Jimmy said you had a rough day. Sounded wild. We love you all and miss you. See you later.xxoo