Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beautiful Hutch

I have been looking for a hutch for my kitchen for a really long time. Used ones are normally not nice anymore or too expensive.

Today my mom dragged me to the thrift store, because she had to get something and can you believe it, there was the perfect hutch.. It was still in super condition, I fell in love.. I'm not at all a materialistic person, but this was something that I had to have. So I bought it, It is sooo pretty. I would take a picture and show you but my camera broke the other day ( I don't know how it just stopped working, I changed the batteries but it was still dead).

So I am super excited, also, forgiveness was part of my day and I feel like I can now move on, and be okay.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Barbara said...

That sounds like a God thing; I'm so happy for you. I found mine at the Salvation Army, unpainted, so I painted it white. It's fun to showcase all your favorite stuff on it...

0x0x0 Auntie

PS See you next week--Tues 27 thru Tues 3rd Can't wait to see you!!!

Anwen said...

oooh that sounds so pretty! When I get well I will come and see it!