Monday, February 16, 2009

Computer Mouse

So pretty much my computer has been down for two days because my mouse has been broken. For some reason my computer decided no longer to recognize it. It's been half nice half annoying. I did realize that I prob. spend too much time on here when my kids are sleeping.

However, obviously I did go buy a mouse today. Funny story though, I go to the mall to look for an over the shoulder bag (which I couldn't find), so I run into radio shack and buy a mouse. On my way out I see Krisma, Chrissy and Jenni and we go into Rue 21 and then get pizza. Then we go into Ross so I could get a laundry hamper james wanted. While I was looking around I realized I no longer had my mouse bag. So we go everywhere we just were and look for it. It is no where to be found. (Kind of makes me dissapointed in the human race).
Anyways, I had to go back to radio shack, buy another mouse, and pretty much the guy ringing me up for the second time thinks my little error is quite hillarious, so he pretty much tells the entire store, he talked so loud.

It was quite a funny experience, thankfully I do things like this all the time so James just pretty much laughed about it. I love my husband for understanding that sometimes im ditzy :)

No comments: