Tuesday, February 10, 2009

reminiscing

This is a ton of pictures from 03' to 07'. I was just looking at them on my computer. Thought I would share. Don't mind me back in the day, I looked funny :)



Suzanne and Cameron is 06'
Me is High School 04'
Me In High School 03'
Me a Really long time ago...I think 03'
High School 04'
Katherine and I cutting down a tree 06'
Me 05'
James and I first time going to beach together 06'
My super cool new family <3 06'
James Cameron and I 06'
James and I 06' ( He forced me to walk in the wilderness to cut down a tree)
I look funny with my rubber boots 06'
Funny again 06'
Cameron's first day of daycare 06' (Thankfully he didn't have to go long)
Little Tiny Leilani

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures!!!! You're such a cutie.

xoxoxo Auntie

GrammieC said...

I can't believe how the time flies!!