Thursday, February 12, 2009

A pile of Sugar


So today my kids decided to have a sugar adventure and dumped an entire bag in the kitchen floor. Then they decided they would play with it, in their hair, in their diapers, it looked like they had snow all over them. After the initial frustration of figuring out how I was going to get small granules of sugar out from all over my house, we laughed and then we threw it in the air and let it rain down on our heads. It actually made me pretty happy...

I now have to figure out how to clean it up. Thankfully I'm young and patient <3

2 comments:

Anwen said...

that is so cool that you decided to have fun with them...might as well make the best of it? Good luck cleaning!

Barbara said...

Yiiiiikks! Hope you don't have ants!!! Those little wascals... So that's how they got so sweet!