Monday, February 9, 2009

Camping







I have been having this urge to get out of my house, go far away with a tent, a gas stove, some food, and my family and camp. I just want to get away from the noise, and constant neediness of this world. I don't really know if that sounds selfish or not, but that's what I want to do.

Just go to Mendocino and go camping. It would be so much fun and I would have time to breath and be Amber for a little bit.

Can't wait till summer, it will be so much fun...

3 comments:

Anwen said...

I know, I keep remembering swimming in lake Tahoe. It was heaven. I want to go back so much!

Barbara said...

That sounds really good, but be sure to bring your long Johns, sweetness...

oxox Auntie

Barbara said...

PS It looks like you two were having fun on your camping trip; you guys are beautiful...