Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Care Team Meeting

Well my care team meeting went pretty well tonight, besides the anxiety attacks. We are going to start giving a care basket to a family once a month with stuff in it to cook a meal with dessert. It's exciting, I love helping people.
Too bad I still have anxiety and it sucks. Someday they will pass...hopefully,. I was actually going to call someone and tell them I couldn't make the meeting tonight and if they could run it. Too bad I had the agenda's and no one else could really run it.

I am glad I went though, it turned out good. Hopefully Leilani will sleep tonight, my super wonderful in laws let us borrow their humidifier, hopefully it works.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Good job following through despite the anxiety... I too used to have anxiety attacks, but I also used to drink tons of coffee (the good stuff). I had to quit pretty much and I now take vitamins and eat whole foods for energy... It's the pits sometimes because everyone else drinks it, but I'd rather not have the anxiety attacks and get a better nights sleep...

xoxox Auntie