Wednesday, February 11, 2009

San Fransisco


Pretty Much my favorite place to get away. All the diverse people walking around, all the little shops to go to, I love it. My sisters mom and I are going on the 28th and I couldn't be more excited. I have not been there since December of 07' That is way too long.

We are going to take the ferry from vallejo to san fran so we don't have to drive across the bridge. Then we are going to go to some thrift stores..It's going to be fun!! I never really get to hang out with my sisters and mom all at the same time so it will be nice.

Anyways just wanted to say I was super excited...and hopefully the anxiety attacks will be non existent on that day..

<3

2 comments:

GrammieC said...

San Fransisco???? That sounds fun!!

Barbara said...

A Mom and daughters day; how exciting!! What a fun adventure to take to be together and reconnect as family. Hope you have a wonderful time!