Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Magic Erasers

Magic Erasers are seriously the best things ever invented. I was doing my dishes today, and I got water on the window sill so I went to wipe it off and there was this nasty black sticky stuff. Like airborne grease landed there or something. Anyways, I got out my handy dandy magic eraser and just wiped it along there and wahlah it cleaned right up. So i decided to do the entire kitchen. I cleaned my counters, walls, stove, window sills, appliances, I even cleaned my floor. It felt really good when I was done, too bad, tomorrow is another day and it will once again be dirty.

P.S. I had no idea grease could get in so many places. It's kind of nasty, it's like its airborne then just lands wherever. Can you believe we eat that. That is so gross...kind of makes me want to just eat vegetables raw and thats it....well and other things that don't need to be cooked, like ice cream. Okay i'm tired...off to bed...hopefully another full night of sleep without kids, or odd moments of waking up for no reason.

3 comments:

Anwen said...

Yeah magic erasers are ADDICTING! I love them.

Barbara said...

Hmmmm--I wonder if they work on wrinkles...

Amber <3 said...

That would be pretty neat if they did work on wrinkles...I don't think I would want to be the first person to try them though :)