Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This time of year








As I go about my day, complaining that I have a house to clean, no time to do things i would like to do, no way to leave my nice, cozy, warm apartment, God speaks to me and says, "You have so much more than most. Be Grateful you have a house to clean, Be Grateful you have wonderful kids that keep you soooo busy, be grateful you have a nice warm place to be"

This time of year it's supposed to be about giving, giving to those who don't have. I believe we are supposed to give grace, God's grace to people that don't know anything about him.
I cry a lot this time of year, for the people that don't have. I feel like there is so much I want to do, and there is not enough man power behind just me to do it. Then God speaks again, "You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you." If I have God behind me I can make a difference, he can make a difference. If every person, even did one tiny small wonderful thing for someone else, We could all make a huge difference.

I don't really know where I was going with this,
I think I was just rambling.

Until next time....

2 comments:

Anwen said...

Thank you Amber...I needed this. PS I didnt know you started a blog! And thank you for the comment! You are on my blog list too now.

Barbara said...

Sorry to sign up to be a follower with no picture--I really need to get one--Praising God!!!