Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let me just tell you about today...



I haven't been sleeping good lately..insomnia or something i guess, anyways, I drink coffee EVERY morning...like 3 cups to be exact. This morning I get out of bed and go to make coffee, and we are out of it. OH NOOOO...out of coffee what am I supposed to do. So i search my house for any source of caffeine. I open a drawer and find a buzz bite ( something James brought home from somewhere), anyways it says it is equivalent to one cup of coffee and it's supposed to be like a chocolate chew thing. So I open it, and start to chew...hhmmm not to bad tastes like chocolate ( for the first 2 sec.) Then it starts to taste like nasty old stuff. Worst thing...didn't even work.

Anyways, I don't really know why I wrote that, I just wanted you to all feel my pain :)


This is what made me smile today...(Even though I wish I had a better camera. It takes me FOREVER to focus on something)
I love hearts...they have sooo much meaning..well at least in my opinion!!

Until next time...

No comments: