Saturday, December 6, 2008

Orange Juice, Laundry, and Christmas Shopping




I made fresh orange juice this morning. I don't have a juicer so I had to squeeze the oranges by hand. I prob. wasted a lot more than I would have if I had a juicer, but oh well. It tasted so good, I don't think I have ever really had fresh OJ

Then I had sooo much laundry to do I decided it would be smarter just to go to a laundromat do get it done. It was kind of fun, I actually met some pretty interesting people.


After I was done doing laundry I walked outside and was putting the clothes in the car, and I was like ohh antonio's that sounds so good. So as I was walking in to get something to eat with my $3.00 left over from laundry, I saw a poor homeless person. So right there I decided I would give them my food, cause I did have some in my warm house and they had nothing. It was a nice feeling and they were so grateful!

After that I came home got the kids and husband to go shopping at walmart. It's been a busy day, pretty productive though....

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Ask and you shall receive--I found a Champion juicer at your local thrift store for $25 and it was 1/2 off! We can put it on our mental list to look for for you...

Kisses and hugs