Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Love Comes Softly

Last night I started watching this series called Love Come Softly. It is actually a Christian Drama tv movie set in the 1800's, and it's based on a series of books written by Janette Oke. There are 8 books, 6 series already made, one set to air in 2009, and the other well I don't really know, but they better hurry up so I can watch it.
My mom's friend actually had them, then thought that they would be something that I would enjoy watching, she was right! I actually stayed up till 2 last night watching them, because I couldn't just stop after one. It is such a cute series.
I need to get number 6 though cause I only have up to five. I also thought I might end up getting the books too, cause the shows are different then the books and they might be interesting to read.

Until next time....

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Those are some of my favorites too... I was a big fan of "Little House" and "Dr. Quinn" too when they were on TV.

Our choir director has been meeting with some people in Hollywood who are looking for good "family oriented" movie writers. They're talking about doing a movie about a young guy who goes to India on a missions trip, who gets to be friends with the Dalit people there and somewhere in the plot one of the young girls gets kidnapped to a human trafficing ring and they go on a search for her... I don't know exactly how it goes, but that's kinda what he told us about it.

He said they have been just producing so so family scripts because they can't get any!!! I say we need to start praying and writing an outline for a potential script; who knows--pray about it--maybe God will give us something...

GrammieC said...

Maybe I could borrow the movies and watch them on my birthday? They are some of my most favorites!