Monday, December 22, 2008

<3


I got really bored tonight..and decided to paint my toes. I always do light pink but James picked out the color tonight. It kind of reminds me of a mermaid...I guess it will have to get getting use to...It is a pretty color though <3

Oh yes and I made pumpkin bread sat. night. It turned out okay, not nearly as good as my mother in laws but pretty good. The kids and James loved it, so that is really all that matters...
I will have to try a different recipe next time just to see, if there is a big difference...

Until next time...

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Nice toes!!! That does look mermaidy... Thanks for sharing.

Baking and making special treats for your family and other loved ones feels so good, especially at Christmas. Our cousins made us all Peppermint Ice Cream Pie last night. Wow, what a delightful surprise. Have fun, hugs and Christmas kisses to you all!!!