Friday, December 19, 2008

Just Wanted to Share


I have been helping people out a lot lately and I've actually been getting a little down from all the need and that I can only do so much. I also started feeling like my little part, my lack of sleep, my constant giving, ect was not really worth it, you know like it was not really making a difference. I was just losing hope I guess, or motivation I don't really know.
Anyways I was praying tonight and reading cause I can't sleep and God reminded me of Galatians 6:9. "Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap if we do not grow weary"
I really needed this so much, it gave me my hope back, my motivation I guess.
Anyways I really just wanted to share that with you.

Good night!!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Good morning!

That's a good scripture to remember, but also remember that you bless many people in ways you will never know and each blessing, I believe, is passed on to another--kind of a "ripple affect"...In other words, you are doing more than you think. And even the little things mean a lot: a kind word, a loving smile, a soft touch,
a small gesture...

Anwen said...

Amber you ARE awesome! Great scripture!