Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hebrew


Today I was watching this show on the history channel about the bible and the Hebrew language and then I decided to learn Hebrew. I found this neat website called http://www.word2word.com/coursead.html, which gives you an entire list of languages that you can learn for free on the internet. I thought it was pretty interesting. So I am starting on my Hebrew quest, doesn't seem to hard yet, at least not to memorize what the symbols mean and how they sound. Then I can read it, but memorizing what the words I'm reading mean might be a little tougher. One day though I will be fluent in Hebrew!! :) ( I don't know how long it will take, I took spanish for three years and really don't know very much :) But it's an adventure, and it gives me something a little productive to do in my free time...

Until next time...

P.S. We went hiking today I will put pictures up soon :)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Go Amber!! How do you spell your name with those letters?

Glad you got out for a hike; can't wait to see your pictures and hear about your day...

Hugs, Auntie