Saturday, May 16, 2009

This thing we call life...

Life....How would you describe it? Wonderful? amazing? full of dissapointment? Crazy?

The past month or so I feel like my life has been turned upside down, completely turned upside down. It seems that no matter what, things just keep getting a little more difficult. I realized, after quite a few days of non stop tears, that no matter how hard I cry and no mater how hard I kick my feet and scream things really are not going to go the way I plan them to.
God has control over my life, I do know that for sure, and I know that he has plans for us. Maybe he needed to take away all we had, so he can do something completely different with us. (When I say all we had, that just seems so weird cause its like all material stuff, which really isn't important anyways, even though its nice and convienent to have)

Today while we were driving to San Fransisco I was thinking about where we were headed (Life wise) and I turned to James and said, "Well honey, we have nothing so we might as well just go into mission work" He kind of looked at me like I was crazy, but the way I look at it, we really have nothing to lose right now. No house, no car, we are saving money so it seems like the perfect time :)

I wish God would just let me know what he is going to do, what his plans are. I'm not good at sitting and waiting, I'm not good at having to depend on other people, I'm not good at not having control over my life.

Everything will happen in God's time, I know that, I just really need to patience to except it.

I will try to write more often, I know its been a while, and I miss writing, things have just been a little crazy lately.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anwen said...

Hey Amber, it's been nice getting to see you so much lately. I hope you guys will be able to find a place and some transportation soon.