Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birds

bird_v-flying

While I was driving home from school the other evening I saw birds flying and I thought what amazing creatures.  If the bird that is leading gets tired or just needs to fall back another bird will come and jump up and take his place.  Could you imagine, if we were tired, or hurting or just needed to take a break and someone jumped in for us.  That would be awesome.   If we could just be birds, or as cool as birds!!

 

“Dear God make me a bird so I can fly far far away!”

5 comments:

Barbara said...

That sure would be nice to have someone to take over; how about a clone? In times where I am overwhelmed, I have to rethink what are my top priorities and how much more can I handle. We weren't designed to "do everything"--I think putting ourselves in the position where we are so overscheduled that we "melt down" is an indication of how much we can handle or can't handle at once. If we wear ourselves out so much, we don't feel good enough to love or bring glory to God; this is where I think we need to focus since that is our "mission" here on earth...

Anne said...

Galatians 6:2
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

What a beautiful insight, Amber.

Shadow said...

i think about stuff like that too! like, what if you could never go to the dentist? what would you do if you had a toothache? makes me want to go live with some tribe in africa for a year or so, just to toughen up.

Oblow leather jacket said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.

Michael Jackson Jackets said...

Really very nice post & good work i love your work and its surprisingly helped me in my research.Thanks for sharing