Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting ready to start school

I am starting school in August and I am so excited.  I feel like I am taking this giant step forward and not just sitting where I’m at.  Cameron is also going to start doing pre school, well at home with me, so I am excited about that too.  Our days will be full of fun things to do, and I just love to watch my kids learn it makes me feel good and I know it makes them feel good too.  I will hopefully write more soon, I feel like I have been so busy lately even though I also feel like I’m bored…haha

 

Until Next time…

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Glad to hear you are going for it; one step at a time and you get to your goal eventually. It took Uncle Bill 7 years, but he earned his mechanical engineering degree, and he started out from the beginning--"bonehead" math and english. Anyone can do it; the key is to endurance. If you have tenacity and endurance, you can get to your goal, that is with God's help and a lot of prayer...

Hugs, Auntie

PS I want to encourage James to make a career goal and start working on it too. Every man needs to "step up his game" since God has assigned him as the provider for his wife and family... It's good for a woman to be educated, but her role, Biblically, is to support her husband by taking care of him, his family and his home so he can focus on his role as the sole provider... That's God's plan for us and I'm a strong believer that that's what we all should be doing.

And,as a side note, it feels so good when you're younger and you're going to school and people ask what you're doing and you get to say, "I'm taking classes". People admire you for working toward an education to get educated or have a career. It's as if you get more respect from people when they know you care enough for your family to do that for them--and yourself, of course. It's a great feeling!

SuperNatural Distressed Leather Jacket said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.

IronMan leather jacket said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.